Build a spaceship from scratch, using some scrap parts from various wrecks. Then, venture into the auto-turret infested darkness of space and destroy as many of them as you can. Try to get a high score!
Game made for Ludum Dare 45 (October 2019). The theme is "Start With Nothing". The theme was a bit of a disappointment, but I'm still happy with the weird game I made.
Note that only the Web and Windows builds have been tested.
The controls are explained in game, but here is the list just in case.
F11 to toggle fullscreen mode
Click to release a part
WASD to move
1/2/3 to switch parts
L to launch ship when you're ready
Space to fire thrusters
Click to shoot
Shift to brake
A list of things I would like to fix if I ever decide to do some updates. Will I do these? Who knows!
- Perhaps add a couple more types of parts.
- Add more variety in enemies.
- Add powerups, or perhaps just extra floating parts you can pick up during the second phase.
- The labels at the top are now buttons and have tooltips.
- You cannot launch the ship without at least one thruster and turret.
- Fixed a bug with the movement controls during the build phase.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.